The following is a listing of DGSAAI members who provide services of relevance to the transport of dangerous goods.
Address : Valimyre, Aylmer Road Newcastle Co Dublin
Training of drivers for ADR/Hazfreight Certificate
A Carriage of dangerous good by road Training Certificate ADR is required for any driver who operates a vehicle used for transporting dangerous goods The ADR/Hazfreight Training Course covers the regulations and safety procedures relating to the carriage of dangerous goods by road in packages, IBCs, Bulk and Tanks.
I have been approved by both the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and Health and Safety Authority as an Approved Training Provider.
I can deliver Initial training for both Basic Training (Packages) and Tanker Specialisation and the required refresher training for certified drivers who hold a valid certificate which does not expire prior to the driver passing the refresher examination date.
Tobin, J. J.
Address: ChemHaz Solutions Laccaroe, Feakle, Co. Clare
Tel: 061 924146
Mobile: 086 1528158
ChemHaz Solutions provide consultancy services and training to help clients comply with the safety regulations governing the supply, transport and use of products containing hazardous chemicals.
- DGSA Services
- DGSA Training on-line self-study and classroom courses
- Instructions in Writing ADR 2017 format
- Hazard Classification for supply and transport
- SDS authoring and translation
- REACH Regulation advice and training
- Advice on packaging, labelling, storage and disposal
- In-houseTraining ADR/IMDG General Awareness Training recognised by Irish Dept. of Transport MSO, Chemical safety awareness, CLP/GHS and background regulations
Tolton , Liam B.E. B.A. M.Sc.(Eng). C.Eng. DGSA
Second Sight Technical (Second Sight Development & Training Ltd.)
26 Rooskagh Valley,
Tel : 071 9667166
Fax: 071 9667904
Mob: 087 2542969
Second Sight Technical is a specialist consultancy company providing a range of Environmental, Health and Safety Services to clients in the manufacturing and transport sectors.
- DGSA Services
- Hazard & Operability (HAZOP) Studies
- Training in chemical storage & handling
- Specialist advice on bulk chemical storage
- Training in Chemical Awareness and Handling
- Chemical Accident & Incident Investigation
- Operational Excellence (Six Sigma Black Belt)
We have an association with a UK based DGSA service provider and can provide the full range of the above services nationally in Ireland, in the UK and internationally if required.