The following is a listing of DGSAAI members who provide services of relevance to the transport of dangerous goods.
Address: Velocity Couriers, 106B Lagan Road, Dublin Industrial Estate, Dublin 11.
Tel: 01 8500100
Velocity Couriers is a courier company based in Dublin, we transport Class 6.2 Infectious and Diagnostic samples, Drugs, Clinical Waste and Vaccines.
We can provide Hazchem trained drivers.
We have refrigerated vehicles and GPRS.
Velocity Couriers are qualified to transport most classes of Hazardous goods under 3 tonne.
Address : Valimyre, Aylmer Road Newcastle Co Dublin
Training of drivers for ADR/Hazfreight Certificate
A Carriage of dangerous good by road Training Certificate ADR is required for any driver who operates a vehicle used for transporting dangerous goods The ADR/Hazfreight Training Course covers the regulations and safety procedures relating to the carriage of dangerous goods by road in packages, IBCs, Bulk and Tanks.
I have been approved by both the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and Health and Safety Authority as an Approved Training Provider.
I can deliver Initial training for both Basic Training (Packages) and Tanker Specialisation and the required refresher training for certified drivers who hold a valid certificate which does not expire prior to the driver passing the refresher examination date.
Tobin, J. J.
Address: ChemHaz Solutions Laccaroe, Feakle, Co. Clare
Tel: 061 924146
Mobile: 086 1528158
ChemHaz Solutions provide consultancy services and training to help clients comply with the safety regulations governing the supply, transport and use of products containing hazardous chemicals.
- DGSA Services
- DGSA Training on-line self-study and classroom courses
- Instructions in Writing ADR 2017 format
- Hazard Classification for supply and transport
- SDS authoring and translation
- REACH Regulation advice and training
- Advice on packaging, labelling, storage and disposal
- In-houseTraining ADR/IMDG General Awareness Training recognised by Irish Dept. of Transport MSO, Chemical safety awareness, CLP/GHS and background regulations
Tolton , Liam B.E. B.A. M.Sc.(Eng). C.Eng. DGSA
Second Sight Technical (Second Sight Development & Training Ltd.)
26 Rooskagh Valley,
Tel : 071 9667166
Fax: 071 9667904
Mob: 087 2542969
Second Sight Technical is a specialist consultancy company providing a range of Environmental, Health and Safety Services to clients in the manufacturing and transport sectors.
- DGSA Services
- Hazard & Operability (HAZOP) Studies
- Training in chemical storage & handling
- Specialist advice on bulk chemical storage
- Training in Chemical Awareness and Handling
- Chemical Accident & Incident Investigation
- Operational Excellence (Six Sigma Black Belt)
We have an association with a UK based DGSA service provider and can provide the full range of the above services nationally in Ireland, in the UK and internationally if required.
Address: Farranamanagh, Cashel, Co. Tipperary
Tel.: 087 457 9750
-Dangerous Goods Transport
-Vehicle ADR Test
-Waste Collection Permit Application
-Waste Permit Management
-Hazardous Waste Transport
-Waste Docket Template